Here at Positive Social we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy at all times. Positive Social will treat your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
What information do we collect?
The various forms of information we may collect include the following:
- Names and addresses
- E-mail addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Website cookies
What is the information used for?
We require this information to help us understand your needs and provide quality service overall. Other reasons include the following:
- In-house record keeping
- To contact you about our services
- Improvement of our products and services
- Compliance with the law
- We may need to share your information with our trading subsidiaries, service providers, associated organisations and agents for the purposes mentioned above.
Positive Social will not sell, publicise or share your information in any way unless you have specifically asked us to.
Controlling your personal information
Positive Social are committed to ensuring your information is protected. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect and secure the information we collect online.
By providing your personal information to us you consent to the collection and use of any information you provide in accordance with purposes mentioned above and this privacy statement.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If your personal details change, please notify us at the above address in order to help us to keep your information up to date.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed onto your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps examine web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Although most web browsers automatically accept cookies, you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies to your preference. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Cookies on this website are used for:
- Analytical/performance purposes – this allows us to recognise and calculate the number of visitors and to see how visitors navigate around the website when they are using it. Therefore helping us improve the way our website functionality for example, by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality purposes – to help us recognise you when you return to our website. This allows us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences and settings (e.g. your choice of language or region).
- Sharing purposes – this allows you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
For more information visit the All about Cookies website.